Runescape : Divination Enters Game
Runescape players will be able to access a new skill in the game. Called 'divination', the skill will allow players to create items that will give significant boosts and buffs. According to the dev team, this is the first new skill to enter the game for three years.
Now available to RuneScape members, Divination centres on players collecting the residual energy and memories of Guthix, the slain god of balance. Players harvest this energy to create never-before-seen consumables known as portents and signs, granting them a huge variety of boosts and benefits. Divination also allows players to transmute low-value resources into smaller amounts of high-level resources. With Divination, Jagex aims to combine a classic gathering mechanics with more modern social and dynamic gameplay.
99 levels of Divination are available for players to master, alongside a new hiscores table, and unique skillcape with a design chosen by the RuneScape community.
- Previous News
Defiance : Season 2 Production Begins
- Next News
Korean High-Speed Rail Have the Most Mabinogi Gold Obvious Differences with Chinese
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express