Wakfu : Our Official Wakfu F2P Review
Wakfu was recently unleashed upon the world by Square Enix and Ankama Games. We've been spending some quality time in Wakfu's free zones to prepare for our official F2P review. Read on and then weigh in with your thoughts in the comments.
Ed Note: In light of feedback from our users and the fact that Wakfu utilizes a "hybrid F2P-subscription model", we'll be adding a second review, or at the minimum, more information about the subscriber version of Wakfu.
If you're expecting epic quests, great loot, a compelling storyline and larger than life battles, then maybe Wakfu isn't the game for you. But if you're interested in exploring a drop-dead gorgeous world without getting aggro from every single mob you come across and being able to chat freely without restrictions to all the other players in the game, then you'll probably LOVE this game.
- Previous News
Aika: Final chapter in Hestia released
- Next News
TERA : New eBook Released
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express