Wakfu : GDC 2012 Preview
During the Game Developer's Conference, we managed to catch up to the Square Enix - Ankama Games team in charge of developing the recently-released Wakfu. We've got an on the spot report all about Wakfu that you won't want to miss. Check it out!
I'm going to come clean with this from the get-go: I love Wakfu. Everything from the stylized art and animations to the turn-based combat and layered game systems speak to my gamer sensibilities. I like the game so much, in fact, that after our preview with Ankama Games / Square Enix at GDC this past week, I promptly went home, downloaded the client and started playing. Call it my newfound affinity for French anime, or love for cooky turn-based strategy games like Disgaea, but what I've seen and played of Wakfu so far has been pure fun.
- Previous News
Unrecognizably changed old-world zones will greet wow gold players in the expansion.
- Next News
TERA : Akasha's Hideout Dungeon Profile
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express