The Secret World : Get Your Music In Game
Funcom has announced a new contest for The Secret World's aspiring composers. Players are invited to create and submit a piece of music either as a soloist or as part of a group. If chosen, the music will be incorporated into The Secret World.
The rules for entering:
The contest will run for three weeks, from Tuesday the 29th of January and until the 19th of February. This will be the period to submit your contributions.
Every music contribution sent must be of your own creation or be sent with the consent of its creators. The creators of the winning contributions will be asked to sign an agreement outlining the legal considerations.
After an evaluation period the chosen winners will be announced, and the locations where their music can be heard will be revealed.
The chosen music will be implemented at the earliest convenience of the development team.
- Previous News
Star Wars: The Old Republic : Makeb Flythrough Video & Preorder Details
- Next News
We can add some harsh conditions if it is Mabinogi Gold necessary
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express