RIFT developers answer a new round of community questions
There are a lot of questions within the RIFT community, questions the development team seeks to answer with a new set of responses to community inquiries. Some of the answers are a bit on the negative side; there are no plans to expand the game's lore into novels, for instance. There are also no plans to add in arena-style combat or the option of visible cloaks, with the developers feeling that the former makes the game seem less massive and the latter has a detrimental impact on game performance.
That doesn't mean it's all bad news, however. The developers are looking into more ways to allow cross-faction interaction beyond the mercenary PvP system. There's also some talk about the next big raid and player feedback, which according to the answers is largely positive. There are also plans for more Souls in the future, which should provide RIFT players with even more options to custom-build a character.
- Previous News
5 Classes of 8 Total Classes
- Next News
EVE Online declares war
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express