MapleStory allies against aliens
It's a bad day to be an alien in MapleStory -- and a good day to be a player. Nexon has released its latest major update for the game, Alliance Unbound, and it's placing a bounty on every E.T. and Klingon you can find. Nasty space critters are causing town-demolishing earthquakes in the area, and what's worse is that their technology is somewhat more advanced than swords or clubs.
While a majority of the content for Alliance Unbound is for high-level characters, there's still plenty for lowbies to do as well. The main update quest line opens up at level 15 and offers both a high- and low-level version.
The update has plenty of meat to it in other ways. A gigantic 31-part quest chain has been added to Ellin Forest for level 95s in which players will jump back in time and explore the making of one of the key regions in the game. There's also a nifty and powerful alien socket system that grants players the ability to upgrade weapons. Finally, Nexon's got plenty of new Event Cards and a collection system to keep players busy.
- Previous News
- Next News
Metin2: Gunners strategy information
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express