Lord of the Rings Online releases Update 7: Shades of the Past
Lord of the Rings Online's Update 7 is upon us, and it's established itself as taking a step forward... and a step back into the past. Featuring a new skirmish, a revamp of both Moria and the old Fornost instance, and an interesting addition to the legendary item system, Update 7 has a smattering of both endgame and mid-game content for most players to enjoy.
As always, it's worth combing through the notes for the smaller changes. Some of these include new and updated maps, friendlier Elves in Lothlorien who won't shoot you on sight, and Audacity lowering power costs in PvMP.
The official patch notes are up and the game will have the servers patched up by mid-morning. In the meantime, make sure to read up on what we think of the update's big selling points in our recent Road to Mordor column.
- Previous News
Wow gold players can't be in two different 3v3 teams.
- Next News
- Recent News:
- Mabinogi : Wandering in the Cursed Labyrinth
- Star Wars: The Old Republic : Galactic Starfighter Development Diary Released
- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn : All Saints Wake Begins Friday
- Moderate Coffee Is Good For Female Maple Story Mesos Healthy
- Love Needs To Archlord gold Express